- I’m Not a Shitty Wife or Mama!by Hannah EmburyI’m not a shitty wife or mama! This has taken me a long time to acknowledge and believe these words. …because my worth was decided on how my house looked.
- 3 DIY Advent Calendarsby Hannah EmburyDIY Advent Calendars are heartfelt, cost-effective, fun, and stress-free. They are a fun and creative way to start off the holiday season.
- 10 Reasons to Homeschool Today!by Hannah Embury10 Reasons to Homeschool Today… Flexibility, Teaching How the Child Learns, More Hands on Experiences….Also See my top 6 curriculum recommendations!
- 8 Essentials for Homeschoolingby Hannah Embury8 Essentials for Homeschooling…Rolling Cart, Bookholders, Calendar…..Also, see my list of 6 curriculums for Homeschooling
- 6 Field Trips For Homeschoolingby Hannah Embury6 Field Trips for Homeschooling. In our house, we love to ensure that our field trips can fit into our homeschool curriculum no matter the age or grade our kiddos are in. Check out our List of curriculums for homeschooling HERE.
- 6 Curriculums For Homeschoolingby Hannah EmburyBelow is a list of 5 Curriculums Recommended For Homeschooling. I have personally used or know people who have used each of these curriculums for their school year and for a range of ages and grades. Click Here to Visit Beautiful Feet Books My kiddos range from preschool into first grade. I love using more […]
Welcome to Stay at Home Wife and Mama!
I am a mother of three wild kiddos, a wife, blogger, baker, crafter, homesteader, homeschooler and so much more