Make All Purpose Balm
I have had so many people inquire about how to make my all-purpose balm. So!! Today is the day! I will share how I make it with everyone!!
List of things you will need:
- Double boiler – if you don’t have a double boiler you can use a bowl over a pan of water.
- 4oz glass mason jars with lids
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa Butter
- Jojoba Oil
- Solid Coconut Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
I prefer to weigh out all my ingredients using this food scale HERE.
I use the recipe as a cloth-safe option for diaper and yeast rashes as well. It works amazing! I always have this balm stashed all over between the house the car and the diaper bag I don’t ever run out! Everything is all-natural and non-toxic.
All Purpose Balm
- 1 Double Boiler
- 8-12 Glass Jars with Lids 4oz is what I prefer.
- 24 oz
- 16 oz Coco Butter
- 12 oz Coconut Oil (solid)
- 9 Tbsp Beeswax
- 3 Tbsp Jojoba Oil
- 10 drops Tea Tree Oil
- 10 drops Sweet Orange Oil
- Wash and sterilize jars
- Put water in the double boiler and turn on to get water warm.
- Add Shea Butter, Coco Butter, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, and Jojoba Oil to top of Double Boiler.
- Let this all melt while sirring occasionally.
- Once everything has melted. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes until the temperature comes down to below 120°F
- Add your essential oils in and whip for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to glass jars and leave lids off to cool completely.
***THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS AND THOSE LINKS MAY PROVIDE ME WITH A COMMISSION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU***
Check out this post on Why to Start Homeschooling Today!
Leave a Reply